Changing the Enterprise Entity
If the enterprise entity is changed, the owner of resources and funds is changed. To change the enterprise entity of your account, please fill in a re-authentication application form and upload the certified materials used for the last authentication and the materials used for the re-authentication.
- Ensure that your account is not in arrears before changing the enterprise entity. If your account is in arrears, top up the account.
- You need to submit an application form stamped by both the original and new enterprises, and upload the original materials used for the last authentication and the materials required for re-authentication.
- Go to the Real-Name Authentication page and click perform real-name authentication again in the upper part of the page.
A message is displayed prompting you that you can re-authenticate your account if the authentication information has changed.
- Click OK.
- Select Enterprise entity.
- Fill in the new enterprise information and upload the certified materials used for the last authentication and the materials used for re-authentication.
The application form template is in the Word format and cannot be directly uploaded. Please convert the file format to JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, or PDF before uploading.
- Click Submit. The review progress page is displayed.
The authentication review will complete within three working days. Once the re-authentication request is approved, the new account information takes effect.