Can I Add ACL Permissions for Topics?
If you have enabled SASL_SSL for your Kafka instance, you can configure ACL permissions for your topics. On the Topics tab page of the Kafka console, click Grant User Permission in the row that contains the topic for which you want to configure user permissions.
For details, see Granting Permissions to a SASL_SSL User.
Topics and Partitions FAQs
- Is There a Limit on the Number of Topics in a Kafka Instance?
- Why Is Partition Quantity Limited?
- Can I Change the Partition Quantity?
- Why Do I Fail to Create Topics?
- Do Kafka Instances Support Batch Importing Topics or Automatic Topic Creation?
- Why Do Deleted Topics Still Exist?
- Why Can't I See "Create Topic" and "Delete Topic" Buttons on the Topic Management Page?
- Can I View the Disk Space Used by a Topic?
- Can I Add ACL Permissions for Topics?
- What Should I Do If Kafka Storage Space Is Used Up Because Retrieved Messages Are Not Deleted?
- How Do I Increase the Partition Quantity?
- Will a Kafka Instance Be Restarted After Its Automatic Topic Creation Setting Is Modified?
- How Do I Disable Automatic Topic Creation?
- Can I Delete Unnecessary Topics in a Consumer Group?
- What Can I Do If a Consumer Fails to Retrieve Messages from a Topic Due to Insufficient Permissions?
- Why Does an Instance Contain Default Topics __trace and __consumer_offsets?