Creating a User and Granting DMS for RabbitMQ Permissions
Use Identity and Access Management (IAM) to implement fine-grained permissions control over your Distributed Message Service (DMS) for RabbitMQ resources. With IAM, you can:
- Create IAM users for employees based on your enterprise's organizational structure. Each IAM user will have their own security credentials for accessing DMS for RabbitMQ resources.
- Grant only the permissions required for users to perform a specific task.
- Entrust another Huawei Cloud account or cloud service to perform efficient O&M on your DMS for RabbitMQ resources.
If your Huawei Cloud account does not require individual IAM users, skip this chapter.
This section describes the procedure for granting the DMS ReadOnlyAccess permission (see Figure 1) as an example.
DMS for RabbitMQ permissions policies are based on DMS. Therefore, when assigning permissions, select DMS permissions policies.
Learn about the permissions (see System-defined roles and policies supported by DMS for RabbitMQ) supported by DMS for RabbitMQ and choose policies according to your requirements. For the system policies of other services, see System Permissions.
- Create a user group and assign permissions.
Create a user group on the IAM console, and assign the DMS ReadOnlyAccess policy to the group.
- Create an IAM user.
Create a user on the IAM console and add the user to the group created in 1.
- Log in and verify permissions.
Log in to the console using the user created in 2, and verify that the user only has read permissions for DMS for RabbitMQ.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot