Connecting to the Management Address of a RabbitMQ Instance
Access the management address of a RabbitMQ instance by using the browser-based, open-source RabbitMQ cluster management tool.
- Obtain the management address of an instance.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner, click and select a region.
Select the same region as your application service.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service for RabbitMQ to open the console of DMS for RabbitMQ.
- Click the name of the instance whose management address you want to obtain. On the Basic Information tab page, view the Mgmt. UI Address, and Username.
Figure 1 Viewing the management UI address (public access disabled)
Figure 2 Viewing the management UI address (public access enabled)
The username and password are customized when the RabbitMQ instance was created.
- Check whether the rules of the security group of the instance are correctly configured.
- In the Network section on the Basic Information tab page, click the name of the security group.
- Click the Inbound Rules tab to view the inbound rules of the security group.
- SSL disabled
- For intra-VPC access, inbound access through port 5672 must be allowed.
- For public access, inbound access through port 15672 must be allowed.
- SSL enabled
- For intra-VPC access, inbound access through port 5671 must be allowed.
- For public access, inbound access through port 15671 must be allowed.
- SSL disabled
- In the address box of the browser, enter the URL of the management UI.
Figure 3 Logging in to the management UI
- If public access is enabled for the RabbitMQ instance, you can use a browser to access the web page through the public network.
- If public access is not enabled for the RabbitMQ instance, you must purchase a Windows ECS that can connect to the RabbitMQ instance. Then, log in to the ECS and access the web page.
For details on how to purchase an ECS, see Purchasing an ECS.
- Click Login.