Help Center> CodeCheck> FAQs> General FAQs> Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
Currently, you can only locate a line of code and the corresponding code file in the CodeCheck result. However, you can view the submission records in the code repository to check which member has modified the file and then locate the code submitter.
Before submitting a code merge request, project members must execute a CodeCheck task and modify the code correctly.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot