Help Center> CodeCheck> FAQs> General FAQs> How Do I Export Code Issues?
Updated on 2022-09-30 GMT+08:00
How Do I Export Code Issues?
- On the CodeCheck details page, click the Issues tab.
- In the filter on the left of the page, filter code issues to be exported, for example by Issue Level or Issue Status.
- Select the target issues and click Export in the lower part of the page.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot