Help Center> CodeCheck> FAQs> General FAQs> Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
CodeCheck cannot be used alone. It can be used only after code is uploaded by working together with CodeHub.
CodeCheck applies only to cloud-based code repositories. You need to submit local code to these repositories for checking and analyzing cloud-based code.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot