DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
CodeCheck performs static analysis on specified source code in the code repositories. That is, it scans program code using techniques such as lexical and syntactic analysis without running the code, to check whether the code meets metrics such as standardization, security, reliability, and maintainability. In addition, it provides examples and modification suggestions for analyzed code defects.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?