Help Center> CodeCheck> FAQs> General FAQs> Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
Currently, only one task can be created for a repository. The rule set of a task depends on the type of code in the repository. Multiple rule sets can be selected for multiple languages, but only one rule set can be selected for one language.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot