Help Center> CodeCheck> FAQs> General FAQs> Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
CodeCheck mainly checks and analyzes source code from the aspects of coding style, coding issues, coding security, and architecture design. It reports code defects, analyzes the cyclomatic complexity and repetition rate of source code, evaluates the code risk index based on the check result, and provides modification suggestions.
General FAQs FAQs
- What Are CodeCheck Role Permissions?
- How Do I Use CodeCheck?
- What Regions Does CodeCheck Support?
- Which Languages Can Be Checked By CodeCheck?
- Which Dimensions Can Be Checked by CodeCheck?
- Can I Check Local Code Using CodeCheck?
- DoesCodeCheck Only Check Bugs in Code Execution?
- Can I Locate the Code Submitter for a CodeCheck Defect?
- Can I Select Multiple Rule Sets for a CodeCheck Task?
- How Do I Export Code Issues?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot