Help Center> Cloud Backup and Recovery> Getting Started> Overview
Updated on 2022-08-02 GMT+08:00
This section describes how to use CBR to back up cloud servers, disks, file systems, and on-premises servers. The following figure illustrates the process.
Figure 1 Backup process
- Register with Huawei Cloud and top up the account. For details, see Step 1: Make Preparations.
- Purchase a backup vault based on your needs. See the following sections for more information:
- Purchasing a Server Backup Vault
- Purchasing a Disk Backup Vault
- Purchasing an SFS Turbo Backup Vault
- Purchasing a Hybrid Cloud Backup Vault
After purchasing a hybrid cloud backup vault, perform subsequent operations by referring to Hybrid Cloud Backup.
- Associate resources with the vault if you have not done so. For details, see Step 3: Associate a Resource with the Vault.
- After resources are associated, back up the resources. Generated backups are stored in the vault. See the following sections for more information:
- After resources are successfully backed up, use backups to restore the resources if any data loss occurs due to virus attack or misoperation. See the following sections for more information:
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot