Subscribing to the Service
This section introduces the procedure for subscribing to the service.
- If you are new to Image Recognition, subscribe to the service first. You only need to subscribe to the service once.
Registering a Huawei Cloud Account
Skip this step if you already have registered one.
Subscribing to the Image Recognition Service
- Go to the Image Recognition portal and click Try Now to go to the Image Recognition console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Service List. Locate the service you want to use and click Subscribe.
- If the subscription is successful, the status of the service becomes Subscribed (the pay-per-use billing mode is used by default).
- If you want to change the billing mode to yearly/monthly, click Buy in the Get Discounts column. After buying a package, you can use the service.
- If you want to use the data stored in OBS, enable OBS Authorization.
Figure 1 Service List
- The region and permissions of OBS must be consistent with those of Image Recognition.
- OBS authorization must be performed by an account, not by an IAM user.