Creating a Task
Create a sensitive data identification task for DSC to automatically identify sensitive data in a specified database, OBS bucket, or big data source and generate identification results and reports.
To configure the task to scan the same asset for multiple scenarios, select multiple scenarios for the rule group.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click and choose .
- In the navigation pane, choose Sensitive Data Identification > Identification Task.Figure 1 Identification task
- In the upper left corner of the task list, click Create Task.
- In the displayed dialog box, configure the basic parameters. Table 1 describes the parameters.Figure 2 Creating an identification task
Table 1 Parameters for creating an identification task
Indicates whether to enable the sensitive data identification task. By default, the task is started.
- : enabled
- : disabled
You can customize the task name.
The name must meet the following requirements:
- Contain 1 to 255 characters.
- Consist of letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-).
- Be unique.
Select one or more data types for identification.
Select one or more rule groups for the identification task. For details about how to create a rule group, see Adding a Rule Group.
Select an identification method. The options are as follows:
- Quick identification: Quickly identify sensitive data using rule groups.
- Full identification: Combing the rule groups with NLP, DSC provides more accurate identification results but at a relatively slow speed.
Select the task identification period.
- Once: The task will be executed once at a specified time as planned.
- Daily: Set Start Time, and the task will be performed at a fixed time every day.
- Weekly: Set Start Time, and the task will be performed at a fixed time every week.
- Monthly: Set Start Time, and the task will be performed at a fixed time every month.
When to Execute
This parameter is displayed when Once is selected for Scan Period.
- Now: The task will be executed immediately.
- As scheduled: The task will be executed at a specified time.
This parameter is displayed only when Scan Period is set to Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
Set the start time of an identification task. After this parameter is set, the task will be executed at the specified time every day, every week, or every month.
Select an existing topic from the drop-down list or click View Topic to create a topic for receiving alarm notifications.
For details about how to send alarm notifications, see Alarm Notifications.
- Click OK.