Adding a Rule Group
Add a sensitive data identification rule group.
You have obtained credentials for logging in to the management console.
You can add a built-in or customized rule group. Built-in rule groups cannot be added, edited, and deleted.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click and choose .
- In the navigation pane, choose Sensitive Data Identification > Identification Rule. On the displayed page, click the Rule Group tab.Figure 1 Rule groups
- In the upper left corner of the rule group list, click Add Rule Group.
- In the displayed dialog box, configure basic parameters. Table 1 describes the parameters.Figure 2 Adding a rule group
Table 1 Parameters for adding a rule group
You can customize a rule group name.
The group name must meet the following requirements:
- Contain 1 to 255 characters.
- Consist of letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-).
- Be unique.
This parameter is used to differentiate this rule from others.
(Optional) Select the rules to be added.
If you want to remove a selected rule, locate the row containing the target rule in the Selected box on the right, and click in the Operation column.
- Click OK.