How Do I Fix an Abnormal Agent?
Your agent is probably abnormal if it is in Not installed or Offline state. Agent statuses and their meaning are as follows:
- Not installed: No agent has been installed on the server, or the agent has been installed but not started.
- Offline: The communication between the agent and the server is abnormal. The agent on the server has been deleted, or a non-HUAWEI CLOUD server is offline.
- Online: The agent on the server is running properly.
- Fix network problems (if any).
Ensure that the outbound configurations of the security group of your server allow access to port 443 in the 100.125.0.0/16 network segment.After the network recovers,
- If the agent status is Online, no further action is required.
- If the agent status is Not installed or Offline, go to Step 2.
- Log in to the server and restart the agent. The agent status Not installed or Offline indicates that the agent process is probably abnormal.
- Windows OSFigure 1 Restarting Windows agent
- Linux OS
service hostguard restart
After the process is restarted, wait for about 2 minutes.
- Windows OS
- Do I Need to Install the HSS Agent After Purchasing HSS?
- How Do I Install the Agent?
- How Do I Install the Agent on Servers in Batches?
- How Do I Install the Agent from the Command Line (on Windows)?
- Is the Agent in Conflict with Any Other Security Software?
- What Is the Default Agent Installation Path?
- How Do I Filter Servers Where No Agents Have Been Installed?
- What Do I Do If Agent Installation Fails?
- How Do I Fix an Abnormal Agent?
- How Many CPU and Memory Resources Are Occupied by the Agent While It Is Running?
- Does HSS Agent Installation Affect My Services?
- Do WTP and HSS Use the Same Agent?
- How Do I Uninstall the Agent?
- What Do I Do If the Agent Upgrade Fails?
- What Do I Do If an Installed Agent Is Not Displayed on the Console?
- What Can I Do If the Agent Status Is Still "Not installed" After Installation?