How Can I Use the Automated Tool to Configure an HUAWEI CLOUD Image Source (x86_64)?
When updating the OS or software of an ECS, you can access the Internet through the ECS and use an external image source. However, if your ECS cannot access the Internet, or the external image source cannot provide services stably, you can use the one-click script configuration function provided by HUAWEI CLOUD to configure and update the image source.
- This section applies only to the following regions: CN North-Beijing1, CN North-Beijing4, CN East-Shanghai1, CN East-Shanghai2, CN South-Guangzhou, and AP-Hong Kong.
- Make sure that the intranet DNS server provided by HUAWEI CLOUD has been configured.
For instructions about how to obtain an intranet DNS server, see What Are the Private DNS Server Addresses Provided by the DNS Service?
For instructions about how to configure a DNS server, see Configuring DNS.
- The operations described in this section apply to x86_64 ECSs.
- Only the following OSs are supported: EulerOS, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, and OpenSUSE.
- Log in to the ECS.
- Run the following command to configure the image source with a few clicks:
If executing the command failed, manually configure the image source by following the instructions provided in the configuration guide for other HUAWEI CLOUD image sources or contact customer service.