Object Storage Migration Process
You can log in to the management console to migrate source objects. Figure 1 shows the migration process.
- Create AK/SK pairs for the source and destination platform accounts.
- For instructions about how to the create access keys for the source platform account, see related documents provided by the source cloud service provider.
- For instructions about how to create access keys for the destination platform account, see Creating Access Keys (AKs and SKs).
- Create buckets for storing migrated data on OBS.
For details, see Creating a Bucket.
- Create a migration task on OMS and start the task.
For details, see Creating a Migration Task.
- Check the result of the migration task on OMS.