Viewing or Modifying User Group Information
Viewing User Group Information
In the user group list, click next to a user group to view its basic information, assigned permissions, and managed users.
Modifying User Group Permissions
View or modify user group permissions.
- Modifying the permissions of a user group affects the permissions of all users in the user group. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
- Permissions of the default user group admin cannot be modified.
- Click the name of a user group (for example, Developers) to go to the details page, and view the group permissions on the Permissions tab page.
- Click Delete in the row that contains the role or policy you want to delete.
Figure 2 Deleting an assigned permission
- Click Yes.
- On the Permissions tab page, click Authorize.
Figure 3 Assigning permissions to a user group
- Select desired permissions and a scope, and click OK.
- Click Back. Then view the group permissions on the Permissions tab page.
Figure 4 Clicking Back
Modifying a User Group Name and Description
In the user group list, click Modify in the row containing the user group whose name and description you want to modify, and modify the name and description.
If a user group name has been configured in the identity conversion rules of an identity provider, modifying the user group name will cause the identity conversion rules to fail. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
- In the user group list, click Manage User in the row containing the user group you want to modify.
Figure 6 Managing users in the group
- In the Available Users area, select users you want to add to the user group.
- In the Selected Users area, remove users from the user group.
For the default group admin, you can only manage its users and cannot modify its description or permissions.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot