Help Center> Distributed Message Service for RocketMQ> User Guide> Managing Consumer Groups> Viewing Consumer Connection Addresses
Updated on 2023-03-24 GMT+08:00
Viewing Consumer Connection Addresses
View consumer connection addresses on the DMS for RocketMQ console.
A consumer's connection addresses can be viewed only when the consumer is connected to a RocketMQ instance.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the instance details page.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Instance Diagnosis.
- For Consumer Group, select the group whose consumer connection address you want to view. Then click Start Diagnosis.
- Locate the row that contains the target diagnosis record, and click View.
- In the Results area, view the consumer connection address.
Figure 1 Consumer connection addresses
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot