Help Center> Distributed Message Service for RocketMQ> User Guide> Managing Consumer Groups> Querying Consumer Group Details
Updated on 2023-03-24 GMT+08:00
Querying Consumer Group Details
After a consumer group is created, you can query its configuration and status.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the instance details page.
- In the navigation pane, choose Consumer Groups.
- Click the name of the desired consumer group, or choose More > View Detail in the row that contains the desired consumer group to go to the details page.
In the upper part of the page, you can view the consumer group name, brokers, the maximum number of retries, and whether messages are broadcast.
In the lower part of the page, you can view all topics subscribed by the consumer group and the retrieval progress.Figure 1 Consumer group details
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot