Modifying an Endpoint Group
You can modify the name, traffic dial, and description of an endpoint group.
- Health check settings of the endpoint group, including whether the health check is enabled, protocol/port, interval, timeout, and maximum number of retries. For details about how to modify the health check settings, see Modifying Health Check Settings.
- Endpoints in each endpoint group, including their weight. For details, see Modifying an Endpoint.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click the name of the global accelerator to go to the details page.
- Click Listeners.
- On the right of the page, click Endpoint Groups.
- Locate the endpoint group you want to modify and click Modify in the Operation column.
- Modify the parameters. For details, see Modifying an Endpoint Group.
Table 1 Endpoint group parameters that you can modify
Name of the endpoint group.
Each listener can be associated with only one endpoint group in a given region.
You can enter up to 64 characters. Only letters, digits, and hyphens are allowed.
Supplementary information about the endpoint group.
You can enter up to 255 characters.
The percentage of traffic directed to the endpoint group.
If you increase the traffic dial, more requests will be distributed to this endpoint group.
If you set the traffic dial to 0, no requests will be distributed to this endpoint group.
The weight ranges from 0 to 100.NOTE:
If a listener has multiple endpoint groups, traffic will be first distributed to the endpoint group with the lowest latency and then to other endpoint groups based on the traffic dial value you set.
- Click OK.