Help Center> Global Accelerator> User Guide> Endpoint Groups> Viewing an Endpoint Group
Updated on 2022-08-01 GMT+08:00
Viewing an Endpoint Group
You can view basic information about an endpoint group, including the protocol, health check settings, and endpoints.
To view details about the endpoints in the endpoint group, including their status, type, IP address, health check result, and weight, see Viewing an Endpoint.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click the name of the global accelerator to go to the details page.
- Click Endpoint Groups.
- Click the name of the endpoint group to view its basic information.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot