Help Center> Global Accelerator> User Guide> Endpoints> Viewing an Endpoint
Updated on 2022-08-01 GMT+08:00
Viewing an Endpoint
You can view details about an endpoint, including the status, type, IP address, health check result, and weight.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click the name of the global accelerator to go to the details page.
- Click Endpoint Groups.
- On the right of the page, view the endpoint information.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot