Adding an Endpoint
You can add endpoints to an endpoint group as needed to receive requests from the associated listener.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click the name of the global accelerator to go to the details page.
- Click Endpoint Groups.
- On the right of the page, click Add Endpoint.
- Select an endpoint and click OK.
- You need to select an endpoint that has not been added to any other endpoint group because an endpoint can only be added to one endpoint group.
- The weight of a newly added endpoint is 1 by default. You can change the weight as required. For details, see Modifying an Endpoint.