Executing an Elasticsearch Data Masking Task
After an Elasticsearch data masking task is created, sensitive information in tables or columns of a specified Elasticsearch data source will be masked.
This section describes how to execute an Elasticsearch data masking task.
- You have obtained credentials for logging in to the management console.
- An Elasticsearch data masking task has been created.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click and choose .
- In the navigation pane, choose Data Masking. On the displayed page, click the Elasticsearch Data Masking tab.Figure 1 Accessing the Elasticsearch data masking page
- On the Elasticsearch Data Masking tab page, locate the row that contains the task to be executed and click Execute in the Operation column.Figure 2 Executing an Elasticsearch data masking task
The data masking task is executed as configured.
In the Enable/Disable column, If is displayed, the task is disabled, you are not allowed to click Execute.
- Click in front of a data masking task to view the task status.The task statuses are described as follows:
Figure 3 Elasticsearch data masking task statuses
- Completed: The data masking task has been successfully executed.
- Running: The data masking task is being executed.
- Pending execution: The data masking task is not executed.
- Stopped: The data masking task has been manually stopped.
- Failed: The data masking task fails to be executed.