Help Center> CodeCheck> User Guide> (Optional) Configuring a Rule Set> Deleting a Custom CodeCheck Rule Set
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
Deleting a Custom CodeCheck Rule Set
If a check rule set is associated with a CodeCheck task, the check rule set cannot be deleted. After deleting the CodeCheck task that uses the rule set or associating the CodeCheck task with another rule set, you can delete the custom rule set.
- Only a creator can delete the created rule set.
- System rule sets and rule sets in use cannot be deleted.
- Click the Rule Sets tab. The check rule set list page is displayed.
- If the check rule set is in use, delete the CodeCheck task that uses the rule set or use another rule set.
- To delete a check rule set, click in the row where the rule set is located and choose Delete.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot