Customizing a CodeCheck Rule Set
- In addition to default rule sets, you can also customize rule sets.
- At least one rule must be set for each rule set template.
Currently, only rule sets in a single language can be configured. That is, only check rules in the same language can be configured for one rule set.
- On the CodeCheck homepage, click the Rule Sets tab. The Rule Sets tab page is displayed by default.
- Click New to add a custom rule set.
In the Add Rule Set dialog box that is displayed, set the rule set name, Language, and rule set base, and click OK.
- Configure check rules for the rule set.
Select a rule name and set the issue level as required.
- Change the check rule set used by the CodeCheck task to the custom rule set.
Go to the CodeCheck details page, choose for the target language, and select the custom rule set configured for the target language., enable