Applying to Join the HCPN Solution Partner Program
After becoming a consulting partner, HUAWEI CLOUD enterprise customers can apply to join the HCPN Solution Partner Program in the Partner Center.
Enterprise customers cannot apply to join the HCPN Solution Partner Program if their HUAWEI CLOUD accounts are in one of the following situations:
- Resources are provisioned for the account.
- The account is in arrears.
- The account has been associated with another partner as a sub-customer.
- The account has been or is being used to apply to become a technology partner.
- The account is an enterprise primary account or enterprise sub-account.
- The account has a credit account.
- The account is being used for or has passed real-name authentication.
- Use your account to log in to HUAWEI CLOUD.
- In the drop-down list of your account name, click Partner Center to go to the Partner Center.
- In the navigation pane, choose Partner Program > HUAWEI CLOUD Partner Program.
- Choose Consulting Partner Programs > Solution Partner Program and click Join Now.
Alternatively, you can choose Partners > Become a Partner > Join a Partner Program from the navigation tree on the upper left of the HUAWEI CLOUD official website. On the Consulting Partner Program tab, select HCPN Solution Partner Program, and click Join Now. (If you have not joined HCPN, the system will display message "Sorry, you are not a HUAWEI CLOUD partner." You can click Apply to become a HUAWEI CLOUD partner now. and apply to become a HUAWEI CLOUD partner by performing steps in Applying to Become a Consulting Partner and Applying to Become a Technology Partner.
- In the Confirm dialog box, click OK.
- Select Join SPP now and I have read and agree to HUAWEI Cloud Solution Partner Cooperation Agreement, and click Submit.
You can view the progress on the Requested Partner Programs page.