You can release resources that are in the Expired or Frozen status if needed.
If your account is frozen due to arrears or violation, all your resources can still be released or deleted. If one of your resources is frozen due to arrears or violation, the resource can still be released or deleted.
If your account is frozen for legal management, all your resources cannot be released or deleted. If one of your resources is frozen for legal management, the resource cannot be released or deleted.
- The number of resource releases is not restricted.
- You can release resources by yourself and do not need to contact customer service.
- Resources bound to a primary resource are released together with the primary resource. Resources attached to a primary resource are not released together with the primary resource and can still be used.
Suppose that you purchased a yearly/monthly ECS with the flavor s6.small.1 and with a VPC network configured, and a 40 GB general-purpose SSD was attached as the system disk. When you release the ECS, the 40 GB general-purpose SSD attached will also be released, but the VPC network can still be used.
- Go to the Renewals page.
- Set the search criteria.
- If you have enabled enterprise project management, you can set the search criteria to filter an enterprise project and query its resources that are to be released on the Renewals page.
- Select Expired or Frozen, and the system displays the resources to be released.
On the Manual Renewals, Auto Renewals, Pay-per-Use After Expiration, and Renewals Canceled pages, you can release expired or frozen resources.
- Click More > Release in the Operation column for the desired resource.
After a resource is released, the resource and its data cannot be restored. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
Resources in the orders being processed cannot be released.
- Check the information of the resource to be released and click Release.
- Click OK.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot