This document describes the basic operation process of CloudTest, helping you quickly get started.
Before using CloudTest, ensure that the following conditions are met:
- You have a Huawei Cloud account that has passed real-name authentication. If no account is available, register an account and perform real-name authentication.
- CloudTest must be used based on projects created in ProjectMan. Therefore, a project must be available in DevCloud. If no project is available, go to create a project.
The following figure shows the process of using CloudTest.
- Create a test plan.
The test plan specifies the test scope and plan period.
- Log in to DevCloud, enter a target project, and choose in the navigation pane.
- Click Create and edit the test plan information as prompted.
For more operation guides, see Test Plan.
- Design test cases.
Analyze the test object, scenario, type, and environment based on the test plan. Create test cases.
- Choose Design. in the navigation pane, find the plan to be designed, and click
- Click the functional or API test tab, click Create, and enter the test case information.
For more operation guides, see Test Design.
- Run test cases.
Check whether the tested object meets expectation based on the test cases and record test results.
- Choose Execute. in the navigation pane, find the plan to test, and click
- In the list, click . Record the test result in the drawer.
For more operation guides, see Test Execution.
- View a quality report.
From a quality report, you can learn about the execution status of the test plan, such as the pass rate of test cases and the number of defects.
- Choose Report. On the page that is displayed, you can view the progress of the test plan. in the navigation pane, find the plan to test, and click
- Click Add Report at the bottom of the page. You can select the built-in statistics report of CloudTest or customize a report.
For details, see Quality Report.