Connecting to an RDS for PostgreSQL DB Instance Through DAS (Recommended)
DAS enables you to manage databases on a web-based console and supports SQL execution, advanced database management, and intelligent O&M. This connection method simplifies database management and improves working efficiency and data security. The permission of connecting DB instances through DAS is enabled by default. You are advised to use this connection method.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Database > Relational Database Service. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance and choose More > Log In in the Operation column.
Alternatively, click the target DB instance name on the Instance Management page. On the displayed Basic Information page, click Log In in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the displayed login page, enter the correct username and password and click Log In.