Step 2: Connect to a DB Instance Through DAS
Data Admin Service (DAS) enables you to connect and manage DB instances on a web-based console, simplifying database management and improving working efficiency. By default, you have the remote login permission. It is recommended that you use the DAS service to connect to DB instances, which is more secure and convenient.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance and click Log In in the Operation column.
Alternatively, click the target DB instance on the Instance Management page. On the displayed Basic Information page, click Log In in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the displayed login page, enter the correct username and password and click Log In.