Help Center> Host Security Service (Old)> FAQs> Vulnerability Management> How Do I Fix Vulnerabilities?
Updated on 2022-08-11 GMT+08:00
How Do I Fix Vulnerabilities?
- Check the vulnerability detection results.
- Based on provided solutions, fix vulnerabilities one by one in descending order by severity.
- Restart the Windows OS after you fix its vulnerabilities.
- Restart the Linux OS after you fix its kernel vulnerabilities.
- HSS scans all Linux, Windows, and Web-CMS servers for vulnerabilities every early morning. After you fix the vulnerabilities, you are advised to perform a check immediately to verify the result. For details, see Starting a Software Vulnerability Detection.
Vulnerability Management FAQs
- How Do I Fix Vulnerabilities?
- What Do I Do If an Alarm Still Exists After I Fixed a Vulnerability?
- Why a Server Displayed in Vulnerability Information Does Not Exist?
- Do I Need to Restart a Server After Fixing its Vulnerabilities?
- How Do I Check Vulnerability Severity?
- Can I Check the Vulnerability and Baseline Fix History on HSS?
- Can I Restore the Server Data That Was Cleared During Vulnerability Fixing?
- What Do I Do If a Vulnerability Failed to Be Fixed?