Can I Reduce or Temporarily Expand the Disk Capacity?
No. The disk capacity can only be expanded, and temporary capacity expansion is not supported.
Capacity Expansion FAQs
- Can I Reduce or Temporarily Expand the Disk Capacity?
- What Are the Differences Between Expanding Capacity by Expanding an EVS Disk and Creating a New EVS Disk?
- Will My Disk Data Be Lost After I Expand the Disk Capacity?
- Can I Use Backups or Snapshots Created Before Capacity Expansion to Restore Data on Expanded Disks?
- Do I Need to Restart the Server After Expanding the Disk Capacity?
- Do I Need to Detach an EVS Disk Before Expanding Its Capacity?
- What Should I Do If My Disk Capacity Exceeds 2 TiB After Expansion?
- How Can I Allocate Newly Added Space to a New Partition?
- How Can I Allocate Newly Added Space to an Existing Partition?
- Why Did My Disk Capacity Remain Unchanged on the Server After Capacity Expansion?
- What Can't I Expand Capacity for My Disk?
- How Do I Extend the File System of an Unpartitioned Data Disk in Linux?
- How Do I Extend the Root Partition of a Quickly Provisioned BMS?