Updated at: Mar 08, 2021 GMT+08:00
- How Can I Use a Newly Purchased Disk?
- Are EVS Disks Online Disks?
- Can EVS Disks Be Used Alone?
- Will I Be Billed If I Have Purchased an EVS Disk But Not Attached It?
- How Can I Stop the Billing on My Disk?
- How Can I View the Details of My Disk?
- Can I Change the AZ of My Disk?
- Can I Change the Sharing Attribute from Shared to Non-shared or the Disk Type from Common I/O to Ultra-high I/O for a Disk?
- Can I Recover My Disk Data If the Disk Is Unsubscribed, Deleted by Mistake, or Released After the Retention Period?
- What Should I Do If an Error Occurs on My EVS Disk?
- Why Some of My EVS Disks Do Not Have WWN Information?
- How Can I Migrate Data from an EVS Disk?
Disk Capacity Expansion FAQs
- Can I Reduce or Expand the Disk Capacity?
- What Are the Differences Between Expanding an EVS Disk and Creating an EVS Disk?
- Will My Disk Data Be Lost After I Expand the Disk Capacity?
- Can I Use Backups or Snapshots Created Before Capacity Expansion to Restore Data on Expanded Disks?
- Do I Need to Restart the Server After Expanding the Disk Capacity?
- Do I Need to Detach an EVS Disk Before Expanding Its Capacity?
- What Should I Do If My Disk Capacity Exceeds 2 TB After Expansion?
- How Can I Add the Additional Space to a New Partition (Volume (E:) or Partition dev/vdb2)?
- How Can I Add the Additional Space to an Existing Partition (Volume (D:) or Partition dev/vdb1)?
- Why My Disk Capacity Remains Unchanged on the Server After Capacity Expansion?
- What Should I Do If My EVS Disk Cannot Be Expanded?
- How Do I Extend the Root Partition of a Quickly Provisioned BMS?
Disk Attachment FAQs
- Can I Attach a Disk to Multiple Servers?
- Can I Attach a Disk to a Server That Belongs to Another AZ?
- Why My Disk Cannot Be Attached?
- Why I Cannot View the Attached Data Disk on the Server?
- How Can I Add a Data Disk (Disk (D:) or dev/vdb1) to a Server?
- Can I Attach a Yearly/Monthly-Billed Disk to Another Server?
- Can I Attach Disks of Different Types to the Same Server?
- Can I Switch Between System Disks and Data Disks?
- What Should I Do If a Linux EVS Disk Is Attached to a Windows Server?
- Can I Attach an EVS Disk Purchased with a Yearly/Monthly Server to Another Yearly/Monthly Server?
Disk Detachment FAQs
Disk Deletion FAQs
- What Is the Maximum Capacity Supported for System Disk and Data Disk Respectively?
- What Should I Do If My Disk Space Is Insufficient?
- What Can I Do If the Capacity of My Disk Reaches the Maximum But Is Still Insufficient?
- What Should I Do When My Disk Capacity That Exceeds 2 TB Cannot Be Displayed After I Initialize It Using fdisk?
- How Can I View My Disk Usage?
- How Can I Monitor My Disk Usages?
- Can I Transfer the Data Disk Capacity to a System Disk?
Shared Disk FAQs
- What May Be the Causes of a Snapshot Creation Failure?
- Does EVS Support Automatic Snapshot Creation?
- Can I Create Snapshots for Multiple Disks at a Time?
- How Is a Snapshot Created for My Disk?
- Why I Cannot Roll Back My Disk Data from a Snapshot?
- Can I Roll Back the Data from a Snapshot After Reinstalling the OS or Formatting the Disk?
- How Is the Snapshot Size Calculated?
- Do Snapshots Occupy the Disk Space?