How Can I Unsubscribe from My ECS?
A yearly/monthly ECS can be unsubscribed, including the renewed resources and the resources that are being used. After the unsubscription, the ECS is unavailable. A handling fee will be charged for unsubscribing from a resource.
- Unsubscribing from an ECS involves the renewed resources and the resources that are being used. After the unsubscription, the ECS is unavailable.
- Solution product portfolios can only be unsubscribed from as a whole.
- If an order contains resources in a primary-secondary relationship, you need to unsubscribe from the resources separately.
- For details about how to unsubscribe from a resource, see Unsubscription Rules.
- Before requesting an unsubscription, ensure that you have migrated or backed up any data saved on the ECS that will be unsubscribed from. After the unsubscription is complete, the ECS and any data it contains will be permanently deleted.
- The middle of the unsubscription page displays a message showing the number of unsubscriptions you have performed and the remaining allowed number.
- Switch to the Unsubscriptions page.
- Click the Active Resources tab.
- Unsubscribe from a single resource or from resources in a batch.
- To unsubscribe from a single resource, click Unsubscribe for the target resource.
- To unsubscribe from resources in a batch, select the target resources from the resource list and click Unsubscribe in the upper left corner of the resource list.
- View the unsubscription information, select I have confirmed that a handling fee will be charged for this unsubscription, and click Unsubscribe.