Help Center> Virtual Private Cloud> FAQs> Connectivity
Updated on 2023-02-25 GMT+08:00
- Does a VPN Allow Communication Between Two VPCs?
- Why Are Internet or Internal Domain Names in the Cloud Inaccessible Through Domain Names When My ECS Has Multiple NICs?
- What Are the Priorities of the Custom Route and EIP If Both Are Configured for an ECS to Enable the ECS to Access the Internet?
- Why Are There Intermittent Interruptions When a Local Host Accesses a Website Built on an ECS?
- Why Do ECSs Using Private IP Addresses in the Same Subnet Only Support One-Way Communication?
- Why Does Communication Fail Between Two ECSs in the Same VPC or Packet Loss Occur When They Communicate?
- Why Can't My ECS Use Cloud-init?
- Why Can't My ECS Access the Internet Even After an EIP Is Bound?
- How Do I Handle an IB Network Failure?
- Why Is My ECS Unable to Communicate at a Layer 2 or Layer 3 Network?
- How Do I Handle a BMS Network Failure?
- Why Does My ECS Fail to Obtain an IP Address?
- How Do I Handle a VPN or Direct Connect Connection Network Failure?
- Why Can My Server Be Accessed from the Internet But Cannot Access the Internet?
- Why Can't I Access Websites Using IPv6 Addresses After IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Is Configured?
- Why Does My ECS Fail to Communicate with Other After It Has Firewall Installed?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot