Help Center> Database and Application Migration UGO> User Guide> Database Evaluation> Performing an Incremental Evaluation
Updated on 2022-09-14 GMT+08:00
Performing an Incremental Evaluation
This function is available only for Oracle databases.
- You have required permissions of a project.
- An evaluation project has been created but the target database has not been confirmed.
- Tables, functions and other data are added to the source database in a project. Deleted or modified data cannot be identified.
- Before performing incremental evaluation, you must perform differential analysis.
- Log in to the UGO console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose .
- In the evaluation project task list, select the project to be analyzed and choose More > Run Differential Analysis in the Operation column.
- After the differentiation analysis is complete, choose More > Incremental Evaluation in the Operation column
- After the incremental evaluation is complete, view the updated project information. For details about a project, see Viewing Evaluation Project Details.