Help Center> Database and Application Migration UGO> User Guide> Object Migration> Viewing Migration Verification History Details
Updated on 2022-09-14 GMT+08:00
Viewing Migration Verification History Details
There are projects that have been migrated.
- Log in to the UGO console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Schema Migration > Object Migration. The migration project list is displayed.
- Locate the project to be migrated and click Migrate in the Operation column. On the displayed page, click the Migrate & Verify tab.
- Click Migration History.
Detailed information of the migrated projects is displayed in the descending order. The information includes the serial number, total count, migration succeed, migration failed.Figure 1 Migration history
- Click Details to view information such as the total count, migration succeed, and migration failed.
Figure 2 Detailed information of each migration
- Locate an object type and click Details to view its details. The detailed information includes the schema, object name, object types, and migration status. You can search for an object by object name or view details about each schema.
Figure 3 Detailed information of an object type
- Locate an object and click Details to view the code.
Figure 4 Object details
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot