Running Differentiation Analysis and Viewing the Generated Report
This function is not available for DB2 and PostgreSQL databases.
The Evaluation Status of a project is Completed. Create Migration Project.
You need to perform incremental difference analysis of collected data during database evaluation.
Running differentiation analysis is to learn about the differences between the incremental evaluation and the first evaluation.
If collected data does not change, the difference analysis report remains unchanged when you run the analysis.
- Log in to the UGO console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose .
- In the evaluation project task list, select the project to be analyzed and choose More > Run Differential Analysis in the Operation column.
A message Differential Analysis Scheduled is displayed.
- After the Project Status shows Differential Analysis Generated, choose More > View Differential Analysis Report in the Operation column.
- In the Differential Analysis Report page, view the schema names, object types, object names, and supported operations.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot