Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Measurement and Report> Custom Test Report
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Custom Test Report
CodeArts TestPlan allows you to create a custom test report in either of the following ways:
- On the homepage
- Log in to the home page of the software development production line. In the navigation tree, choose . The homepage is displayed.
- Click Create Report in the upper right corner, or click Add Report in the custom test report of the current project in the lower left corner.
- On the Select Report Type page that is displayed, select the type of the report to be created as required.
- On the quality report page
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- In the navigation tree, choose Quality Dashboard page is displayed. . The Case Library
- Select a test case library or a test plan, click in the lower left corner of the page, click Add Report, and select the type of the report to be created as required.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot