Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Execution> Manual Test Suite> Creating a Manual Test Suite
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Creating a Manual Test Suite
Manual test cases have been created.
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- On the navigation bar, choose Test case library is displayed by default..
- Click next to Test case library and select a test plan as required.
- On the Manual Test tab page, click Create Test Suite in the upper left corner. The creation page is displayed.
- Enter basic information such as the name, click Add Case or Add Now, select a test case to be tested, and click OK. Then, click Save.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot