Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Plan> Managing and Measuring a Test Plan
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Managing and Measuring a Test Plan
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- On the navigation bar, choose .
- Select the test plan whose report you want to view from the list and click Report.
- View the quality report of the test plan.
- The page displays the current requirement coverage, defects, case pass rate, and case completion rate of the test plan, and analyzes and records test risks.
- The Manual Test, and Auto API Test tab pages display statistics on the execution of test cases and the number of defects by execution mode.
- Click Add Report to add more reports to the page. You can also click Create Report in the upper right corner to add a custom report.
- Click the test plan name in the upper left corner of the page to switch the test plan or view the quality report of the global test case library.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot