Help Center> MapReduce Service> User Guide> Managing Clusters> Patch Management> Patch Update
Updated on 2023-05-06 GMT+08:00
When a new patch is available in the cluster, the system pushes the patch online. You can install the patch in a few clicks.
This section applies only to MRS 2.x and earlier versions, and MRS 3.1.5 and later versions.
- Log in to the MRS management console.
- Choose Clusters > Active Clusters and click the name of your desired cluster.
- On the cluster details page, click Patches.
- Click Learn more in the Patch Description column of the target patch, read the description, and confirm the installation procedure and impact.
- In the Operation column, click Install to install the target patch.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot