Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> User Guide> Prevention> File Integrity Monitoring> Checking Modified Files
Updated on 2023-01-20 GMT+08:00
Checking Modified Files
Servers that are not protected by HSS premium, WTP, or container editions do not support file integrity operations.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, select a region, click , and choose .
Figure 1 Accessing HSS
- In the displayed dialog box, click Try the new edition to switch to the HSS (New) console.
- Currently, HSS is available in the following regions: CN South-Guangzhou, CN-Hong Kong, AP-Bangkok, and AP-Singapore.
- On the HSS (New) console, you can click Back to Old Console in the upper left corner to switch to the HSS (Old) console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Prevention > File Integrity Monitoring. Click the Monitored Files tab. You can retain the default value for Enterprise Project. For details about parameters, see Table 1 in Checking Change Details.
Figure 2 Checking modified files
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot