Consumption verification is to resend messages to a specified online client to verify that the consumer can receive messages. Consumption verification causes repeated message consumption.
- Consumption can be verified only when an instance is in the Running state.
- Ensure that the client for which consumption is to be verified is online and the consumer has subscribed to the topic whose message is to be resent.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the details page.
- In the navigation pane, choose Message Query.
- Set search criteria on the top of the page.
- In the row that contains the message to be resent, click Verify Consumption. The Verify Consumption dialog box is displayed.
- Set parameters by referring to Table 1.
Table 1 Consumption verification parameters
Name of the consumer group for which consumption is to be verified.
ID of the client for which consumption is to be verified.Figure 1 Verifying consumption
- Click OK.
After the message is successfully resent, "Verified" is displayed on the top of the Verify Consumption dialog box. The client should have received the resent message.
Consumption verification causes repeated message consumption.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot