Help Center> Global Accelerator> User Guide> Global Accelerators> Deleting a Global Accelerator
Updated on 2023-01-17 GMT+08:00
Deleting a Global Accelerator
You can delete a global accelerator if you no longer need it.
If the global accelerator has any listener, endpoint group, and endpoint, you need to first remove the endpoint and then consecutively delete the endpoint group and the listener before deleting the global accelerator.
- For details about how to remove an endpoint, see Removing an Endpoint.
- For details about how to delete an endpoint group, see Deleting an Endpoint Group.
- For details about how to delete a listener, see Deleting a Listener.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the homepage, click in the upper left corner and choose Networking > Global Accelerator.
The Global Accelerator page is displayed.
- Search for the global accelerator by name or ID.
- Click Delete in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot