Configuring an Automatic Check Task for Branch Merge
If branch merging exists in CodeHub, you can configure an automatic check task in CodeCheck and generate a job. That is, if branch merging exists in a code repository, a new code check job is generated.
- Access the CodeCheck details page.
- Click the CodeHub. The CodeHub integrated functions are displayed. tab and choose Integration Services. Enable
- Select MR Status and Executed upon code submission as required.
- Click Save. After the file is saved, a success message is displayed.
After MR Status is selected, source and target branches are automatically checked upon a code commit. After Executed upon code submission is selected, the check task is automatically executed upon a successful code commit.
- If a branch is merged in the code repository of the task, CodeCheck automatically generates a code check job.
- Access the check task details page.
- Click and create an MR in CodeHub.
For details about how to merge branches, see CodeHub User Guide. After the branch is merged, only differences between code branches are checked.
- Click . You can view the historical records of all MRs from the drop-down menu.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot