From Pay-per-Use to Yearly/Monthly
You can change the billing mode of a resource from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly. Doing so will create an order. After you pay the order, the yearly/monthly subscription takes effect immediately.
At 2018/09/21 09:25:34, a customer purchases a pay-per-use ECS. At 2018/10/15 10:30:34, the customer changes the ECS's billing mode to yearly/monthly and a change-to-yearly/monthly order is generated. After the customer pays the order, the ECS immediately enters the yearly/monthly billing mode.
- Only those resources in the Enabled status can be changed to yearly/monthly.
- The billing mode of solution portfolio products cannot be changed from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly.
- Spot instances do not support change from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly or from yearly/monthly to pay-per-use.
To enter the page for changing the billing mode of a cloud service product to yearly/monthly, go to the Console, locate the target cloud service product, and perform the change operations.
For details about how to change the billing mode to yearly/monthly, see the user guide of the cloud service product. Below are the relevant links to some products changing from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly:
- Elastic Cloud Server: Changing the Billing Mode from Pay-per-Use to Yearly/Monthly
- Cloud Container Engine: How Do I Change Cluster Billing Mode from Pay-per-Use to Yearly/Monthly?
The following uses an ECS as an example to describe how to change its billing mode from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
On the My Resources page, you can view the region to which your purchased product belongs.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the Elastic Cloud Server page, select the target ECS.
- Click More in the Operation column and select Change Billing Mode from the drop-down list.
The billing mode of multiple ECSs can be changed in a batch. To do so, perform the following operations:
- Select the target ECSs.
- Click More on the top of the ECS list and select Change Billing Mode from the drop-down list.
- Select the renewal duration and click Submit.