You can modify the information of products that fail the review before release and products that have been released to the Marketplace. The modification takes effect after being approved.
- You can try again if products failed to be submitted for release or have been modified after release.
- You cannot delete any existing specifications of released products.
- You can modify products to be released each time they fail the review.
- You cannot add or modify specifications for products of which all specifications have been removed from the catalog.
If you want to add and remove specifications for a product, add specifications first, and then remove specifications that are not required. For details about how to add specifications, see Removing Products.
- Go to the Seller Console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Product Management > My Products.
The My Products page is displayed.
To modify the information of products that fail the review or are in the Draft state, choose Product Management > My Applications in the navigation pane.
- Set search criteria to search for the product to be modified. Locate the target product in the list, and click Modify in the Operation column.
- Modify the product information.
- You can modify the delivery method, basic information, search engine optimization (SEO) information, and non-price service information as required.
- You can modify the price of released specifications and add specifications to released products on the Service Information module.
If you set Public Product to No, the product will be hidden from the Marketplace frontend page and search results. Users can access and purchase the product only by using the product URL you provide. To obtain the URL of such a product, choose Product Management > My Products. In the same row of the product, click Details in the Operation column. The URL is displayed in the Service Information area on the product details page.
- Modify the product information and click Submit.
- When modifying the information of a product, you can click Save Draft to save the product information before submission. You can choose Product Management > My Applications or Product Release > Drafts to view the draft information.
- The modification takes effect after being approved. To view the information of products under review, choose Product Management > My Applications in the navigation pane.